- Australian, Windsor, Richmond & Hawkesbury Advertiser 1873 - 1899
- Hawkesbury Chronicle & Farmers Advocate 1881 - 1888
- Hawkesbury Courier & Agricultural & General Advertiser 1844 - 1846
- Hawkesbury Advocate 1899 - 1900
- Hawkesbury Herald 1902 - 1945
- Windsor & Richmond Gazette 1888 - 1955
- Windsor Express & Richmond Advertiser 1843 - 1844
|Hawkesbury Courier and Agricultural and General Advertiser 11 July 1844, p. 1.|
Shortly after the Windsor Express became defunct, Eagar established another newspaper called Hawkesbury Courier and Agricultural and General Advertiser. The first issue appeared on the 11 July 1844 and operated until 1846. When the Hawkesbury Courier ceased publication, the Hawkesbury community had to wait for over a quarter of a century before another local newspaper was introduced. The Australian, Windsor, Richmond & Hawkesbury Advertiser was launched in 1873.
From that time until the present, the Hawkesbury district, has had a newspaper operating. The Windsor & Richmond Gazette was established in July 1888 by J. C. L. Fitzpatrick. The newspaper recently celebrated 125 years of operating. The most current issue dates from 21 December 1955.
|Windsor and Richmond Gazette 21 July 1888 published 125 years ago.|